Friday, February 10, 2012

The bigger the bow, the closer to God.

We're alive and well. One of these days I'll return to blogging. I miss all my sweet pals in the blogosphere. I'm still reading your posts, just not commenting as much because it's a pain to do from my phone/iPad. Totally a first world problem, I do realize.

So, until I can talk Bert into buying a new laptop for work, so I can have his hand-me-downs, these short, choppy posts will have to do.

Here are some pics of the Bitty Princess, who is already SIX WEEKS old, y'all!!

Her Highness and I might be having a little too much fun playing dress up, and picking out bows. Bert's asked me several times if I was trying to be funny with the giant bows and flowers I keep putting on the Bitty Princess. I just roll my eyes. We're southern. Big bows, smocked dresses, sweet tea, and God are all things we take quite seriously, so of course I'm not trying to be funny.

I hope to be back soon.
Happy weekend, y'all!
Hugs and Love,
~Big Momma

6 comments:

tarheelmom said...

Oh my goodness! She is ADORABLE! And you can tell her highness doesn't love that baby at all! So happy to see you on the Blogroll this morning!

The Hills said...

Big Love for the big bows...isn't it so.much.fun? I am loving it and know you are too!!! Bitty Princess is absolutely beautiful!

Cindy said...

Lovin' that sweet baby girl and her big ol' bows!

Lindy said...

Love your girls!!!!

Mandy in Wonderland said...

Oh my goodness she is such a doll baby Holly!!!

Mandy in Wonderland said...

Oh my goodness she is such a doll baby Holly! Love love love the bows!