Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hudson Half-Dozen Predictions

We have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for later this afternoon. Seeing our precious baby, hearing the heartbeat, and hopefully finding out if we're getting another Princess or Storm Member are all reasons for us to be super excited this morning. No matter how many times you do it, it's still just as fun as the first time. When The Storm woke up this morning, I took a quick poll to see what they all thought. Here are the results....





Please excuse the quality of the video. Using my phone is much easier and quicker to upload than our actual video camera because my dinosaur com-pooter doesn't like updated technology. Hopefully we'll be back later today with news!

6 comments:

ilikebeerandbabies said...

We had an ultrasound at 16 weeks last Friday and he/she kept his/her little legs crossed. Well, at least they are modest. Good luck today!

Julie
ilikebeerandbabies.blogspot.com

Ashlee said...

I love how Lucy is so patient...amazing! Can't wait to find out...so fun!!!

Meg said...

Yea! Can't wait to find out!!! :)

tarheelmom said...

Oh!I!Can't!Wait! Please update ASAP!!! And as much as we all want a healthy baby for you...I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a princess! Good luck.

Lindy said...

I LOVE this video! You have to save this one! It's rare for all the monkeys and her highness to be sitting side-by-side, and so sweetly. I loved all of their answers, even Hank's! ha!
Precious, precious, precious!

Can't wait to hear about Hudson Baby Half-Dozen!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!!! I am so happy that she is healthy and growing right on track. How special for Lucy to get to have a baby sister. =) I am so happy for you all. You are in my prayers.

Kristen N.