Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh, Bananarama-- you have no idea.

Hot summer streets and the pavements are burning, I sit around...

Trying to smile, but the air is so heavy and dry...


Strange voices are sayin'

-What did they say?


Things I can't understand...

It's too close for comfort, this heat has got right out of hand...

It's a cruel.. cruel... cruel summer,

Leaving me here on my own...


It's a cruel... it's a cruel... cruel summer

Now you've gone...


Dear Big Poppa,

I dedicate this song to you every day from the hours of 8am-6ish pm.

Love, Big Momma




2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hahaha. That is hilarious. Love the pics! Looks like they're having a blast! How are you faring? Or does the song dedication pretty much tell all? c(=

Ashlee said...

The kiddos are precious, even if they are wearing down your already pregnant in the hot, hot summer, self! Tell Big Poppa he needs to take a day off, so you can take one off!