Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Proof that Flash Flood loves me the most, even though he refuses to say Momma....


The quality of this video is horrible.  It was shot with my iPhone.  Also, the sound is bad, and the angles are terrible as well.  I was holding Flash Flood on my hip, trying to catch the latest trick he's learned.  It's hard to shoot a video with a tiny phone and hold a wildly squirming 10 month old at the same time. 

PS.  Ignore the piles of laundry in the background.  And the dirty dishes.  And the screaming children. 

Why am I posting this again??  Oh, yeah.  To prove that even though Flash Flood only says Da-Da, he really loves his Momma more.

3 comments:

The Hills said...

I've always heard that actions speak louder than words! Great new trick Momma!

Cindy said...

Love it! That baby is just too dang cute!

Trace Car Driver said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i was trying to get several of lucas' tricks on video last nite too. on my crappy cell phone. at least you can post yours to your blog, mine will only go to fb! :)