Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Happy Fadda's Day! Not Mudda's Day Momma, just Fadda's Day."

Lightning has reminded me several times. He and Thunder quickly realized "father" sounds a lot like "fart-er" and have enjoyed singing "Happy Fart-ers Day to You" much of the afternoon. Boys.
So, on this "Fadda's" Day, I would like to dedicate the following to the man I love the most....


Yes, he is the one and only who makes my heart go pitter-pat. The one who knows exactly how I take my coffee. The one who gave me these nutty characters, my babies' Daddy:




The one I love more than anything in the whole world. And, since he doesn't care much for mushy love notes, I would like to simply say:
Babe, I love you. You are my rock.... And your sons are my hard place. But, there is not another place on the planet where I would rather be stuck.
Love, Holly

6 comments:

Kiera said...

Love that!! Seriously you should make hallmark cards... That would definitely sell. ;)Couldn't decide if I should use sell or sale... Oh well. You get the point. Love ya!

McKinney Madness said...

There's nothing like a sappy love note to make you cry! I love it!! Happy Fart-er's Day to Bert, too!

melnewby said...

Holly!!! It's Melissa Lunsford! (Melissa Newby now) Your blog is so great! You are my hero, five kids! I have one little boy and I think I have my hands full. You're family is so beautiful! I'm so glad Jamie told me about your blog. I will definitely follow your family!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Hey Melissa!! It's so good to hear from you. I need your info. Post another comment with your e-mail and stuff and I won't post it so I can get in touch with you. I would love to see some pics of your baby! Also, tell Jamie I said hey! I miss you gals.

Dana said...

Well, even though it wasn't mushy, it still made me tear up. What a sweet, real kind of love!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

your photos are too cute, seeing as how your children are precious. ;) you guys crack me up. I'm going to need a pep talk from you VERY VERY soon btw, as I'm starting to get a bit antsy...